The Scientific Programme Committee cordially invites abstract submission for presentation at the Course. Abstracts of all aspects in perforator flaps are welcomed. Abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee which will also determine the final mode of presentation either in oral or poster format.
Abstracts must be written in English. The length of the abstract should be within one A4 page or in around 300 words. Please follow the submission guideline:
- The content of the abstract should include the following: Objectives, Subjects and Methods, Results and Conclusions. However, it is not necessary to organize the abstract under different headings.
- Type the abstract using single-line spacing with 12-point font.
- Please type clearly the title of the abstract, name(s) of the author(s), the institution where the work was done, the country of origin on the top of the form, and underline the name of the presenting author.
- The title should be informative and as specific as possible. The title should be in CAPITALS and in bold at the top of the abstract. Avoid using abbreviations in the title.
- Type the name(s) of author(s) with initials first, e.g. E. Lau. The authors' name should be followed by the details of the institutions (Department, Institute, Country).
The deadline for submission is 28 June 2019.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by 15 July 2019. Details of presentation format will be sent together with the notification.
Registration of Abstract Presenters
Please be reminded that registration for the congress will be required if a submitted paper is accepted. If the registration of the presenting author is not received by 31 July 2019, the case will be handled as voluntary withdrawal.
Selected Free Paper